This Web site is the responsibility of Springbuk, Inc. (the “Organization”). The Organization can be contacted by e-mail at info@Springbuk.com. The following policies apply to Springbuk, Inc.
Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
The Organization accepts nominations and applications for Healthiest Employer® (the “Award Program”) via this Web site. The Organization administers the Award Program.
Personally identifiable information, including names, addresses, and contact information, is required of the nominee, and the nominee must sign the end user license agreement. All information provided by the nominee in the application form shall remain confidential, except as follows:
- The information can be privately reviewed by a judge’s panel and their affiliates to select award recipients.
- Some of the information on the application form may be used for research, educational or other purposes;
- The nominee and the nominee’s company information may be disclosed to the Award Program judges, affiliates, media partners and other sponsoring organizations (the “Associates”).
- If the nominee is selected as an award recipient, the Associates may use the company name, contact information, number of employees, and information pertaining to wellness, to promote the attributes of the nominee and the Award Program.
By submitting the application form, the nominee acknowledges and consents to all of the above-listed uses.
The Organization may use in any medium photographs, video recordings or audio recordings, of the award recipients or their employees, whether submitted by the award recipients or taken on behalf of the Organization or Associates, to promote the attributes of the award recipients and the Award Program.
The following policies apply to www.HealthiestEmployers.com site-wide:
We understand that if you don’t feel secure about using our site, you will likely not return. Therefore, we take the issue of privacy of personal and company information very seriously and want you to feel comfortable while using our site.
Springbuk, Inc has implemented fair information practices designed to protect your privacy. We believe that privacy of personal and company information is a human right. We believe that everyone benefits from the free flow of information and pledge to gather and use information about use responsibly.
What We Know About You:
- Springbuk, Inc. collects general user information such as what site you just came from, the browser you use and the path you take throughout our site.
- We collect your e-mail address so that you may subscribe to online newsletter(s). We may also collect name, company, address, and phone number for newsletters.
- We collect information you agree to provide us while answering our interactive forums or surveys. Information collected includes limited personal data: your e-mail address, your name, your mailing address, and facts about your company, including years in business, number of employees, type of business, and information pertaining to your wellness program.
- We cannot and do not represent and warrant that Internet transmissions are entirely secure.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under thirteen years of age. If you are under thirteen, please do not submit any information to our site.
How We Use What We Learn:
- We compile and use information gathered to offer you services and to better design and customize our online services to meet your needs.
- In the cases where we offer a gift or drawing for your participation, we use your name and address to fulfill your prize winnings.
- We reserve the right to use cookie technology to help you move faster through our site. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
- We reserve the right to send to you direct mail or e-mail about our new site features.
- We reserve the right to send subscribers of our newsletters announcements of new site features or topic-based alerts. We also reserve the right to contact any subscriber at any time regarding subscription-related problems or questions.
How You Can Change/Delete Your Data:
You may send us e-mail to change or delete your data from our databases. To change or delete your data from any other list, e-mail us at info@Springbuk.com.